Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

[ Beauty Empire Store ] Sensationnel Malaysian Virgin Remy

Sensationnel Malaysia Virgin Remy [ Beautyempirestore ]

Hey guys,
sorry I've been gone for a little school got extremely crazy. Do you guys remember a couple months ago about me talking about the store. http://www.beautyempirestore.com/ http://www.beautyempirestore.com/products/3-pack-bundle-sensationnel-malaysian-virgin-remi ] .
A couple things that unsettles me about companies producing virgin hair is " is the hair really virgin " having the ability for the hair to be dyed, permed, bleached the possibilities were overwhelming.  

 
On to the review
 
I received two packs of the line 1 pack of 14in and 1 pack of 16inch in natural straight.
So as soon as opening the pack of hair I check the ends and give the hair a little shake, the point of checking the ends is it'll show if the hairs been processed yet.  * The tips should show no sign of split ends or any ratty ends, if they do make sure to give the hair a slight trim to get rid of them. They can cause tangles in the future. *

*I noticed the hair had a very natural wave to it, and after being washed the waves coming out more. I luckily did not experience any tangling or drying which is a common factor to wavy hair.
This hair was truly easy to work with holding a curl very well.*




Tangling: I noticed some tangling with the hair but not very often. Most of the tangles that happened in the hair was either not combing the hair correctly , or if I was washing it roughly. *Remember not to use styling products such as mouse, heavy shampoos, just stay away from heavy chemical products and tangles should stay away as well.*

Shedding: The packaging says no tangles but I find this to be a lie with every brand of hair out there. The wefting is very critical to see if you will need to seal them or not, I really loved the thin wefting on the hair as its easier to conceal when sewing in, but you will need to double track when making hair extensions.
Tip: When brushing the hair hold the track tightly and brush in the flow of down, middle, and up then all the way down.  This will preventing a lot of shedding.

Chemical processing: Since the hair is virgin, I thought " what better way to test the quality of the hair then bleaching. "
I was correct, the hair took the bleach but very slowly; it took around 4 times to get it down to a really light blonde. I was a little disappointed to find that only the 14 inch bundle took the bleach, yes the 16 inch did not dye at all. It was pretty disappointing.




I wouldn't recommend using high peroxide volumes, stay in the range of 30's and 20's. Using lower volume of peroxide will be better for the hair.




Pro's


  • Very good quality
  • Great availability
  • Thick bundles especially in the 14 inch
  • Soft
  • Sheds very minimally
  • Able to bleach, dye, and perm
  • Great wefting
  • Holds a curl well
Con's
  • Can be a little pricey
  • Only goes up to 18inch
  • Might not be able to be bleached light enough
  • Does shed a little
  • Does have a little tangling
  •  1 bundle didn't bleach
Thanks for reading my review, I have a tutorial on how to make clip in exstensions about to be published so look out.
* I noticed that my photos were sideways but I don't know how to fix it, bloggers been acting so weird. If anybody knows how to fix it please email me asap. Thanks guys!!
Make sure to check out my other store introduction!

- And remember pat don't scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment